Thursday, July 3, 2008

Home sweet home...

God damn the man, I'm back home. There's about a million thoughts and memories going through my head right now, so to try and make some sense of all of it is an uphill battle. It's put me in a really weird mood these past couple of days, so hopefully after a week back home, that will go away. But life is going along just fine, I have my friends, my health, an amazing girlfriend and I still have my optimism about the future. I want to be a better person, she makes me want to be a better person. She gives me so much light, I want to try and reflect it right back at her, I think sometimes I just over-do it. It's just been so long since I've felt this way about someone that I want to tell her every second. I want to tell her I'm trying to be the best man I can be to her. That I look at life in a different way ever since she walked into mine. I just want her to know everything I'm thinking about her, everything that is in my heart and soul. But before I start to ramble I'll cut this short and say that even though I feel trapped in this house, this is my home for now, it has been for a while and I need to be thankful that I have a family to go back to. Some people aren't that lucky. Here's a song idea...



"When the sun is out
You make my day brighter
When the nights get cold
You make my body warmer

I want to scream
At the top of my lungs
From the top of this house
That you are the only one for me

But for now...that will wait

And I hope to god
That after I've talked your ears off
With a novels worth of words
You know that you're what makes me really sing..."




You mean the world to me.

No comments: