Monday, July 28, 2008

The world goes 'round

Change is fucked up. Any change. Something as small as forwarding your address, what does that mean? It means you've moved. You've changed where you live, your state of mind. You change. Your friends change. You make change. One true fact about this world is everything changes constantly. Every day is different. You say different things. You do different things. You change your mind, your feelings. I like change, I welcome it. It takes courage to accept change. Sometimes it's weird and frightening but the people who have their heads on straight will overcome it. It was hard for me to move back home, but I'm still here, alive, happy, what more could I ask. Life throws it in our face. We all have the tools to handle it. Loved ones, friends, our own sense of adventure. I can do it because I have an amazing family, even better friends, and a girl I am absolutely crazy about. Fucking bring it on change.

No comments: