Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The sky is falling...

God damn. That was one of the longest and loudest thunderstorms of my fucking life last night. I couldn't sleep at all, I was forced to listen to the roar and watch the light show from my window. I hid my head under the pillow at one time to try and block the noise and the light but that didn't work. I guess that's kind of how life works too. Sometimes the patches of gray clouds and the storms and the thunder and the rain last for way longer then we can handle. Sometimes we feel like hiding under our pillow. But there will always be people there to help you through the storms that are in your life. It's better to face the clouds and the rain with someone standing next to you. In the end it will only make things better. We have to hold our heads up, even when we're facing the impossible. Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger...

No comments: