Thursday, June 26, 2008

A simple task

So much to do today, it's hard to get started. That's the worst part (and feeling) is when you have to do the things you don't really want to do, but you know they'll make your life easier. I move out in less than a week and I have way too many boxes to pack, memories to leave, thoughts to think. I just wish it could be done. But shit man, that's life you know?


"I am a simply but a man
I have my share of faults
Some of them I can prevent
Some others I cannot

But the ones I have the power to change
Make me quiver at the knees
Because if I could change them rapidly
I could be who I dream to be..."

Procrastination is the devil. So is missing someone. And traffic. And Mosquito bites. And the knowledge that summer always comes to a halt each year. But what's good about this particular summer is who I have become. I still have some faults, this much I know, but I like who I am, who I'm with, the friends that have become closer to me and the greavences I've almost laid to rest. I also can't thank whatever force lead me to her, enough. This is the happiest I've been since I can remember :)


If you need to find me, I'll be packing my room up into cardboard boxes.

No comments: