Monday, June 23, 2008

Passion baby, passion

I think about what that word means sometimes. People throw it around a lot without taking into effect what it really means. To live passionately, to me, is to live for something, not just really digging your job or a new lawnmower you just bought. I am passionate about music, family, love, life, my friends. These are the things that make us who we are, not material objects. I was told recently that I have a passion for music and I guess I never really realized it until they told me. Music definitely is one of my passions. So is my relationship. So are my family and friends. Whatever is in your head most of the day. Whatever makes it worth getting up in the morning. The things you would give your life for. The things that have changed your life for the better. That is what it means to be passionate about something.

No comments: