Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Profound and dumbfounded

So Kate is running towards a church; well, it might have been a church, in short retrospect it makes sense, she's in a wedding dress. It's nighttime and as she runs, her friends help her keep her veil on and she has her shoes in her hands. I use my hand to block my eyes because I'm sure I'm not supposed to see her in her wedding dress. So I turn back towards the building and step inside. I pace around and I notice the inside of this building is completely empty. So I walk outside. I walk to the back of the building and there is a Japanese style, tiered garden. I see Kate surrounded by all of the brides maids, who I couldn't make out the faces, but I'm sure it was Julie, Kim, Jenny, Ashley, Lindsey and Colleen. The groomsmen are there too.

And as I see Kate, she is crying. Makeup is running down her cheeks, but she is smiling. And she's beautiful. I walk over to her and kiss her and whisper something in her ear to make her laugh, a second later words were suspended in mid-air, not really attached to anything, they kind of just flew through my mind "I had to say something to make you feel comfortable with kissing me in front of everyone". She understood and we kissed one more time. So everyone walks back inside and now we are all pacing in the hall. Something is said about an airplane taking us to somewhere warm. We all cheer. I'm with the groomsmen changing into casual clothes and joking and laughing. A women walks into the room and tells us it's time to leave.



And that was it. I'm still swimming in this dream even though its been several hours. I'm not myself today because of that dream, and I can't tel if it's in a disturbed or positive way. I think positive, but who knows. It'll be a few hours. So I'll have to write about it later because it's time for work.



"It's you. It's me
And there's dancing
It's you. It's me
And there's dancing

Not sure if you mind
If I dance with you
But I don't think right now
You care about anything at all..."

You! Me! Dancing!-Los Campesinos

No comments: