Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Say what you need to say...

I don't even know where to begin. I'm so happy and scared and clueless and wide eyed and hopeful and safe I don't even know what to say. I get so rushed in my head my words come out too fast or I can't remember what I meant to say or I talk too soft or I repeat the same thing five times in a conversation. But it's all because I'm in love. And she is so wonderful. She has shown me what it's like to be happy again. She helped me in the winter. Anytime I'm feeling worried or sad or happy she is there. We can do anything from city visits to watching T.V. in her bed or taking naps. Anything and everything. Every second is more amazing then the last one. She gives me confidence, strength, a reason to be a better person. She is beautiful. Smart. Caring. She has one of the biggest hearts I have ever seen in a person. I have the most respect for her. She has the world on her shoulders and yet she handles it with such grace. Before I ramble too much I just wanted to say that life will always bring you back. No matter how bad it gets. It will always bring you back to a safe place. A comforting place. I see the sunshine even at night when I talk to her. I am in love with her and I am in love with life.

No comments: