Saturday, August 30, 2008

In your atmosphere

Sometimes I just don't think. Sometimes I think too much. Even though I try to be the nicest and sweetest and most thoughtful guy, I can still mess up every now and then. It's human nature. But I don't like it when I do. Hurt the ones I love, even in the tiniest bit. I'm glad to have her, I need her and I can't imagine anyone else I'd rather wake up next to. I just want to be the best for her and I think sometimes that can just overwhelm me and fog my brain. I have the best intentions all the time but sometimes I just need to stop thinking so much and live. She loves me for me and that's the most beautiful thing in the world, I should fucking scream at the top of my lungs everyday how amazing a feeling like that is. But instead I just think about doing it. I'm always thinking. I need to start speaking.

No comments: