Thursday, January 14, 2010

Inspiration these days is flooding me

"I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
Just praying to a god that I don't believe in
Cause I got time while she got freedom
Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even

Her best days will be some of my worst
She finally met a man that's gonna put her first
While I'm wide awake she has no trouble sleeping
Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even

What am I supposed to do
When the best part of me was always you?
And what am I supposed to say
When I'm all choked up that you're okay?

They said bad things happen for a reason
But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding
Cause she's moved while I'm still grieving
Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even"



The Script-Break even


A little over-the-top for me these days but this song makes me want to be a better writer. This song is just gorgeous.

No comments: