Saturday, November 28, 2009

Oh snap...

I had a dream last night where I was in a super market, grabbing the last packs of candy off of a shelf. Almost frantically. I was waiting in line when I gave them all to Kate. She started talking with the check out clerk about something and I had to butt in, almost like I wanted to know more than him. Well we get done at the super market and we load up all of our cars with candy and we start driving off.

No clue what's goin' on haha.

I think I'm gonna start writing all my dreams down. Post them in here maybe. I'm definetly going to start posting the progress of my novel. My "novel". Hah. Like I've written them before. Hopefully this one will be the start. Well, we'll just see how it goes.


Time to get some sleep.


"Sleep now sleep
And so fade sorrow
Sleep beloved sleep"

-Donovan

No comments: