Friday, November 19, 2010

"Everyday is Doomsday"

The new AP song...

"It's so hard to wake up
When your blankets feel like they're made out of stone
I try to put my feet on the floor
But my carpet's turning into an ocean

All my time is spent indoors
And my walls
They shout and scream in the nighttime
Oh god I just need a good nights sleep

Why can't I just wake up?
I need to break free from the chains I put here on my own
Why can't I just wake up?
And shake off the dust I've been tossing and turning all night

I gotta wake up
'Cause it does me no good
To lay in this bed
And wait for the sun to reach me

So I slowly start to open up the blinds
And reach for the light
Open up the blinds
I reach for the light
To let the sunshine in

But I still get trapped wondering
About her life and what it'll bring
Though it tears me apart
I can't stop thinking about
Where she goes
And where she's been
And who's been sleeping in her bed..."

Addison Park-Everyday is Doomsday

No comments: