Saturday, February 20, 2010

And I'm just trying to do things right

Every word, every message, every thought you send my way, puts me right back to the beginning. You have all the power in this. You can keep me close and as far as you want at all times. Live your life, but tell me the thoughts you think. Move on, but still look back at me. All the while I only look to you. What should I do? What are the right words?

And the answer is, nothing. Nothing I can say or do will ever change the fact that you don't want this anymore. And every time I make peace with that, your words come exploding into my head. And I pick them apart until I'm sick. Until I'm sick and I love it all at the same time. Because I think it's the sign I've been waiting for. But every time, it's not. It's just you being the wonderful, caring person you are.

What do I do?

When I'm still so in love...

No comments: